Swaledale & Arkengarthdale Business Forum
WHY Join Us
- To help promote enterprise and create a more successful commercial environment for members' businesses to flourish and to market our two Dales to visitors and other businesses.
– A new and improved website providing information about every business activity in the two Dales, including:
- A comprehensive and extensive directory of all businesses in Upper Swaledale and Arkengarthdale
- Visitor information guides and Dales Trails
- Local activities
- News and Weather
- Snapshots of local Dales Lives
- Links in to the Dales Business Directory; the directory of all businesses in Richmondshire
- Promotion of business to business
- Promote all our businesses to both residents and visitors
- It is important that you join this new business forum, not only for your business to benefit from the marketing advantages it will offer, but also to help every local business succeed and protect our valuable community, jobs and quality of life.
Your membership will include the advantage of enhanced website entries on this website’s directory and also in the Dales Business Directory used by Richmondshire. There will be business information available and there are plans for business support and promotions.
- SABF was formed following a period of inactivity of the Upper Swaledale and Arkengarthdale Business Association. Now a group of 9 local business owners meet monthly to develop the forum's aims for the benefit of every business in the two Dales. It is a forum representing members' interests, all of whom are welcome to get involved, or to just enjoy the benefits of membership and receive regular information about our activities.
Steering Committee: Richard Tarran, Caroline Higgins, Martin Cluderay, Brenda Price and John Hall